CREATING A HEALTHIER SMILE
Our #1 priority is your complete oral healthcare. The most important part of oral healthcare is prevention. We want to help you prevent gum disease and tooth loss by providing the most comprehensive preventive and restorative dental care in the Green Bay area.
Our preventive and restorative services include:
- Thorough cleanings to remove plaque and tartar buildup
- Complete checkups (with low-dose digital X-rays)
- Metal-free fillings that match the color of your teeth
- Root canal therapy to preserve natural teeth
- Crowns and bridges to protect and support natural teeth
- Gum (periodontal) care to prevent gum disease
- Extractions only when absolutely necessary
THE IMPORTANCE OF A THOROUGH DENTAL EXAM
New patients are impressed with the thoroughness of their first examination at Kaminski Dental Center. During your initial exam, Dr. Kaminski uses a five-part evaluation and assessment process to determine your overall dental health and risk factors.
This evaluation includes:
- Periodontal (soft-tissue) evaluation for gum disease
- Oral cancer screening
- TMJ evaluation
- Orthodontic evaluation for straight teeth and optimal bite function
- Hard-tissue (teeth and bone) evaluation
During your exam, Dr. Kaminski will discuss your condition, your personal goals for dental treatment and your options. His number one concern and priority is to ensure that you are happy with your treatment and your smile.
When it comes to advanced, comprehensive dentistry you and your family can rely on, come to Kaminski Dental Center. To schedule an appointment, get in touch with us at 920.857.3011 or use our online Request an Appointment form.